I truly love the act of ecoprinting! Working with the plants around me warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. It slows me down and helps me appreciate the moment I am in. I want to share this with you!
If you have ever been interested in exploring the creative art of EcoPrinting, this is the perfect kit. It includes (almost) everything you will need to begin your adventure!
- One prepared and mordanted Standard/Queen sized cotton pillow case
- One prepared and mordanted 35" x 35" Silk
- Many varieties of pressed and/or dried flowers from my summer gardens
- Dowel for bundling/wrapping your fabric around
- Twine for bundling
- A tea mixture of tasty herbs harvested from the gardens for you to enjoy while you dye
- Written ecoprinting instructions
- A video link to walk you through the process of ecoprinting
You will just need a pot, water, and heat source to steam or simmer your bundles.
The growing, harvesting, pressing, and drying of these flowers and leaves happens over many warm days during the summer and fall months. I talk to my plants and shower them with love and attention. I hope you feel that come through as you create your beautiful pieces.